#FridayFive - 5 best Fifty Shades of Grey Sex Toys
ALL of our Fifty Shades of Grey Sex Toys are currently on sale at Peachy Keen. So in honour of these we would like to share what we think are the best 5 Fifty Shades of Grey Sex Toys to buy and play with.
1) FSoG 'We Aim to Please' Vibrating Bullet - This little beauty is so simple and a lot more effective than other battery operated bullet vibrators. It's a classy looking little thing with its own storage bag, and all for under £10.
Was: £11.99 Now: £9.99
2) FSoG 'Something Forbidden' Butt Plug - I've heard this described as the butt plug for people who don't use butt plugs. It's small and smooth enough to be comfortable for beginners. The finger loop provides peace of mind that the plug isn't going to wander or be difficult to pull out. If you're curious about anal play then why not start here?
Was £14.99 Now £12.99
3) FSoG 'Spank Me Please' Spanking Ruler - I always get confused and call this the Spank Me Now ruler, maybe that's my wishful thinking. Yes you can just go and buy any old ruler but this sleek design is discreet and classy and makes a useful and unique addition to any toy box.
Was £7.99 Now £6.99
4) FSoG 'Beyond Aroused' Kegel Balls - A slight twist on the traditional Ben Wa jiggle balls that we think of in Fifty Shades, these are actually sturdier and made from body safe silicone. I know which I'd rather use! With two different weights to train your pelvic muscles up and provide stronger orgasms and more control.
Was £30.00 Now £25.99
5) FSoG 'Drive Me Crazy' Glass Massage Wand - This statement piece is perfect to join your band of pleasure products. Glass dildos provide all the fun of regular silicone dildos but with a smoother texture that can hold temperature! Lots of fun. Made from shatterproof glass so it's perfectly safe.
Was: £24.99 Now: £22.00
Find out which of our other Fifty Shades of Grey products are on sale.
Check out more of our #FridayFive