#FridayFive - 5 Ways to Spice up Your Sex Life in 2016
Just because it's a new year doesn't mean we're not all still searching for a way to keep things fresh and interesting in the bedroom. Here are 5 things you could try. (If you haven't already you sly dog!)
1) Temperature Play - It's time to start heating things up and cooling things down guys. This is a fantastic way to carry on doing what you're doing but just add another dimension to it. You can create the temperature through cooling or warming lubricants, with candles or with sex toys that hold temperature such as glass dildos.
2) Play Games - You're never too old to play games. A game is a great way of exploring and trying out new things. There's no fear of judgement with games because you aren't the driving force or the one suggesting things. 'Oh the game is saying we should 69! If I must....' We currently sell the Tease range of games, dice and are soon to be stocking the popular game Nookii.
3) Try a New Position - This is the big thing when you start having sex with someone right? You try to impress them with all the positions you know, even the really uncomfortable ones. Then after time, you find the go to guys, the ones that always work. There's nothing wrong with that and it's true I did write #FridayFive - 5 Reasons Having Sex Standing up is Completely Impractical ... BUT ... there's nothing wrong with mixing it up every once in a while. You could find an amazing new position or failing that you can have a bit of a workout.
4) Step up Your Bondage - Bondage is a delightfully graduating scale that starts lightly and then becomes more hardcore. It also has lots of lovely offshoots like being dominant or experimenting with pain. You can dip in and out of it, so why not try something you've never tried before? If you're a newbie, try a mask, a tickler and some cuffs. If you're a more seasoned bondage convert then try this hog tie. If you're looking for something a bit more extreme than Peachy Keen has to offer then head over to the lovely people at Uber Kinky.
5) Scheduling Sex - So I've written about this before in #HeyItsOkay - To Have to Schedule Sex. Spontaneous sex is wonderful but just not practical for a lot of us. If you feel like you're not having as much sex as you used to then schedule it in. Make time for it. Make Wednesday an actual hump day, no excuses or getting out of it. The excitement of the anticipation will soon make up for the lack of spontaneity.
What do you think? Any other ideas of how to Spice things up this year?